sabato, marzo 10, 2018

Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman

Thinking, Fast and Slow

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I do not deny that I was expecting something better considering all the talk about this book. Probably because of my past as a psychologist, several of these concepts, information, experiments, I had already known, also the author's style is not exactly easy and he also tends to be slightly repetitive, but maybe he's just picky. However I do not think it's a reading for everyone, I was almost dead of boredom before finishing the book.

Non nascondo che mi aspettavo qualcosa di meglio considerato il parlare che si era fatto attorno a questo libro. Probabilmente per il mio passato da psicologa, parecchie di queste nozioni, informazioni, esperimenti, mi erano giá noti, inoltre lo stile dell'autore non é proprio scorrevole e in tutto questo tende anche ad essere leggermente ripetitivo, ma forse é solo pignolo. Comunque non credo sia una lettura adatta a tutti, io sono quasi stramazzata prima di finirlo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: