domenica, marzo 04, 2018

The City by Dean Koontz

The CityThe City by Dean Koontz
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Sorry to say that, because I'm a long time fan of the author, but this book is boring. No plot to talk of, no special characters, only a kid that seems 21 instead of 9 and some strange people going around. It was long since my last Koontz book and I got a strange christian vibe about this book, but it's not a new choice but the last book I read by him, was completely different....

Dispiace dirlo perché sono da tempo una sua fan, ma questo libro é proprio noioso. Non c'é una vera e propria trama, i personaggi non si ricordano affatto e anche il bambino che dovrebbe avere 9 anni parla come un giovane adulto. Va bene che é passato un po' di tempo dall'ultimo libro che ho letto di Koontz, ma in questo c'era questa vena cristiano/religiosa che proprio non mi aspettavo. Magari non é nemmeno una novitá da parte sua, ma non sembra nemmeno lo stesso autore...

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: