martedì, ottobre 03, 2017

OUT TODAY!

Why We Sleep: The New Science of Sleep and DreamsWhy We Sleep: The New Science of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As I studied sleep before, there were no absolute new information in this book, but I found it to be quite esaustive on every thing is necessary to know about why we sleep and the best way to handle sleep problems. so it was an absolutely interesting reading.

Io il sonno l'ho studiato quindi non é che in questo libro ci fossero informazioni particolarmente nuove, ma l'ho trovato particolarmente chiaro ed esaustivo per quanto riguarda le ragioni per cui "dovremmo" dormire di piú e meglio e come gestire gli eventuali problemi del sonno, quindi é stata comunque una lettura molto interessante.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



Heart and Brain: Body Language: An Awkward Yeti Collection

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Even better than the first one, this comic series is growing on me and on my brain, and on my heart, and on my toungue..... :)

Molto carino e persino meglio del precedente. Questa striscia di fumetti piace sempre di piu a me, al mio cervello, al mio cuore, alla mia lingua..... :)



The Scot Beds His Wife (Victorian Rebels, #5)The Scot Beds His Wife by Kerrigan Byrne
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Victorian's rebel Saga keeps on giving me good books to read. This time the romance is about the Earl of Thorne and a runaway American. Sometimes the story is a little bit slow, but the author made the reading worthwhile.

La saga dei Victorian's rebel, continua a fornirmi buoni libri da leggere. Stavolta la storia ruota attorno all'Earl of Thorne e ad una fuorilegge americana. A volte la storia rallenta un pochino, ma tutto sommato l'autrice é stata in grado di tenerla in piedi.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



Lighter Than My ShadowLighter Than My Shadow by Katie Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It is not easy to write about eating disorder, and drawing about that is even more complicated, but the author made an excellent job and this graphic novel is wonderful. Recommended.

Non é facile scrivere di disturbi alimentari e ancora piú difficile é disegnarli, ma credo che in questo caso l'autrice abbia fatto un ottimo lavoro. Da leggere!

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: