martedì, settembre 26, 2017

OUT NOW!

Son of Shaolin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like Kung fu comic and specially the one where the kids are involved and they find out they have a super secret special power. A kind of a dream of mine I would say ;) So i liked this story and the characters involved, I also loved the images also and the way it was drawn so a win win for me.

Mi piacciono in fumetti con le arti marziali, specialmente quelli dove ragazzi ignavi scoprono di avere super poteri. Una specie di vecchio sogno dei miei. Quindi direi che la storia mi é piaciuta parecchio, e anche i personaggi, gli inchiostri ed il modo in cui le tavole sono impaginate. Va tutto bene quindi :)

THANKS TO EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!


Archangel's Viper (Guild Hunter, #10)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this couple a lot, even if I forgot who was Holly in the beginning I have to admit! Viper has never been one of mv favorite between the seven, but I appreciate him more after this book. No more information about the Cadre in this novel, so the overplot remains stucked this time, maybe the next book is coming out in less than one year (one can always hope)...

Questa coppia era ben assortita, anche se io non ricordavo affatto chi fosse Holly all'inizio, devo ammetterlo! Viper non é mai stato uno dei miei preferiti tra i Sette, ma dopo questo libro mi piace un po' di piú. Per il resto la trama globale non é andata avanti e quindi nessuna notizia dal Cadre, ma magari significa che il prossimo libro arriva prima del solito anno, voglio dire, si puó sempre sperare no?

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!


Lady Stuff: Secrets to Being a Woman

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not the best I read recently but pretty funny all the same; It's not all about being women but it can give men a good insider view of what the fuss is all about :)

Non il miglior fumetto sull'argomento letto di recente ma anche se non é tutto sulle donne, puó dare agli uomini un buon spaccato di cosa possa significare :)

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!


 The Chaos of Longing

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book of poetry left me without words. It was incredible, looking back now, the way the author succeeds in conveying such strong feelings with so few words and sentences. I guess this must be the power and the beauty of poetry, but I'm not an expert.

Questo libro di poesie mi ha lasciato completamente senza parole. Ripensandoci é quasi incredibile come l'autrice riesca in poche parole e frasi a veicolare sentimenti cosí intensi. Immagino sia questo il potere della poesia, ma io non sono un'esperta.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!


Reading as Collective Action: Text as Tactics

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Literature as a form of resistance to the problems of the society. A new point of view that I didn't mind exploring and showed me the different ways words could be used. Interesting.

La letteratura come forma di dissenso e resistenza nei confronti dei problemi della societá. Un nuovo punto di vista che non mi é dispiaciuto conoscere e che mi ha mostrato altri modi con cui usare le parole.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

The Essex Serpent

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It's not a bad book, but I really do not understand all the chaos that accompanied it. History is nothing exceptional and the finale is really disappointing ....

Non é un brutto libro, ma davvero non mi spiego tutto il caos che lo ha accompagnato. La storia non é niente di eccezionale ed il finale é veramente deludente....

Es ist kein schlechtes Buch, aber ich verstehe das ganze HYPE nicht, das es begleitet hat. Geschichte ist nichts Außergewöhnliches und das Finale ist wirklich enttäuschend ....

DANKE NETGALLEY FÜR DAS ARC!


Power Food On the Go: Prepare, Store, and Take Away, 49 New Power Food Recipes from Rens Kroes

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was a little disappointed because I don't consider food on the go the meal I have to prepare the day before, I thought there were going to be recipes in this book, that I can prepare like 10 minutes before going away, There are some, but few, mostly you need a little bit of planning and preparation, but they look delicious and good enough to make it worthy. I specially appreciate the vegetarian/non vegetarian version, and the pictures were really beautiful.

Sono rimasta un pochino delusa perché mi aspettavo piatti che potevo preparare una decina di minuti prima di uscire, invece la maggior parte sono da preparare il giorno prima e quindi necessitano anche un accurata pianificazione, però alcune brevi ricette al volo ci sono. Ho apprezzato particolarmente la possibilitá di avere la maggior parte dei piatti nella loro versione vegetariana/non vegetariana.e le foto sono veramente belle.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: