giovedì, giugno 01, 2017

Why Kings Confess (Sebastian St. Cyr #9) by C.S. Harris

Why Kings Confess (Sebastian St. Cyr #9)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Although at times the number of characters was so high that I was a little bit lost, I liked this new story of Devlin and Hero, as always I might add.
Bourbons in exile, ritual murders and a child who does not want to turn, all topped off with a beautiful writing, funny dialogues and a plot that works.

Anche se a volte il numero dei personaggi era tale da perdersi un pochettino, questa nuova storia di Devlin ed Hero mi é piaciuta, come sempre aggiungerei.
Borboni in esilio, omicidi rituali e un bambino che non si vuole girare, il tutto condito da una bella scrittura, dialoghi divertenti ed una trama che funziona.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: