lunedì, giugno 05, 2017

The Highlander's Bride Trouble (The Sutherlands, #4) by Mary Wine

The Highlander's Bride Trouble (The Sutherlands, #4)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I did not like so much the first half of this book, because Nareen seemed schizophrenic, while Sear just can not listen to her, a classic case of a dialogue between deaf. Continuing though, she seemed to me a little less "too stupid to live" and somehow I grow to appreciate these two characters and a the good storyline.

La prima metá di questo libro non mi é piaciuta tanto, perché Nareen sembrava schizofrenica, mentre Sear proprio non le dava ascolto, un classico caso di dialogo tra sordi. Proseguendo peró, lei mi é sembrata meno "troppo stupida per vivere" e in qualche modo ho apprezzato questi due personaggi e una buona trama.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND SOURECBOOKS CASABLANCA FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: