lunedì, marzo 13, 2017

The Unexpected Duchess (Playful Brides, #1) by Valerie Bowman

The Unexpected Duchess (Playful Brides, #1)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Regency with all the credentials to be the first of a new good series: the characters are fun and well-chosen, their exchanges ironic and often I found myself laughing alone while I read. I just wonder who will be the characters of the next one that I look forward to.

Regency con tutte le carte in regola per essere il primo di una buona serie: i personaggi sono divertenti e azzeccati, i loro scambi ironici e spesso mi ritrovavo a ridere da sola mentre leggevo. Mi chiedo soltanto chi saranno i personaggi del prossimo, che attendo con ansia.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST.MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: