mercoledì, marzo 29, 2017

OUT THIS WEEK!

The Awakening (Graveyard Queen #6)The Awakening by Amanda Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really hope this is not the last book in this series because that would break my heart. This is by far one of my favorite series and I would miss it so much....Almost all of the questions get to be resolved in this book but still some chickens don't come home to roost so I really hope there are going to be some more books.

Spero davvero che questo non sia l'ultimo libro di questa serie perché mi si spezzerebbe il cuore. "La regina dei cimiteri" é da sempre una delle mie preferite e mi mancherebbe tantissimo. In questo libro quasi tutti i nodi vengono al pettine, quasi, mi aggrappo quindi a questa flebile speranza per un futuro pieno di altri libri con Amelia e Devlin.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



In My Kitchen: A Collection of New and Favorite Vegetarian RecipesIn My Kitchen: A Collection of New and Favorite Vegetarian Recipes by Deborah Madison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Upperclass vegetarian recipes where both the name and the pictures seems more a poem than something to eat. I would really love to be married to somebody that cooks that way for me, as far as I'm concerned I' far too lazy.

Ricette vegetariane degne dei gran gourmet, dove sia il nome del piatto che le foto sembrano piú tratte da un catalogo d'arte che da un libro di cucina. Mi piacerebbe tanto essere sposata a qualcuno che cucina cosí per me, perché per quanto mi riguarda sono proprio troppo pigra anche solo per provarci.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: