martedì, marzo 07, 2017

Blast, Corrupt, Dismantle, Erase: Contemporary North American Dystopian Literature by Brett Josef Grubisic (Editor), Gisele M Baxter (Editor), Tara Lee (Editor)

Blast, Corrupt, Dismantle, Erase: Contemporary North American Dystopian Literature

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fantastic book, unfortunately I had no idea of most of the authors discussed and dissected, and certainly I took notes to read new books about dystopian fiction or sci-fi. The fact remains that many of those whom I had read seemed to me much more interesting in perspective used by the authors to read the book!

Fantastico libro, purtroppo non avevo idea della maggior parte degli autori discussi (a parte i piú famosi ovviamente) e sviscerati e sicuramente ho preso appunti per leggere nuovi libri distopici o fantascientifici. Resta il fatto che parecchi di quelli che avevo letti mi sono sembrati molto piú interessanti riletti nell'ottica utilizzata dal libro.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND WILFRED LAURIEL UNIVERSITY PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: