lunedì, gennaio 02, 2017

The X-Files: Conspiracy by Paul Crilley, Erik Burnham, Ed Brisson, John Stanisci (Illustrations), Salvador Navarro (Illustrations), Michael Walsh (Illustrations), Dheeraj Verma (Illustrations)

The X-Files: ConspiracyThe X-Files: Conspiracy by Paul Crilley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was a Lone Gunman fan ages ago, when I used to see X-Files on tv, so I was happy to have a complete story about him, and yes I was even more happier to get a glance to Scully and Mulder also. Problem was that the drawing were not to good in my opinion so in a way this disturbed me to no end.

I disegni non sono un granché e questo ha rovinato la mia lettura nonostante l'amore per il pistolero solitario e, ovviamente, Scully e Mulder.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND DIAMOND BOOKS DISTRIBUTORS FOR THE PREVIEW!



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: