lunedì, dicembre 19, 2016

How to Lose a Lord in 10 Days or Less (Tricks of the Ton, #3) by Elizabeth Michels

How to Lose a Lord in 10 Days or Less (Tricks of the Ton, #3)How to Lose a Lord in 10 Days or Less by Elizabeth Michels
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Too bad, I was a little disappointed in this third book of one of my favorite sagas. Probably the characters were not very well chosen: the perfect super lord who redeems and falls in love with a country girl never convinced me, even if the girl is the daughter of a duke, who redeems himself, but that's another story. Well, maybe it was because the other two books I liked too much and this is just "normal".

Peccato, questo terzo libro di una delle mie saghe preferite mi ha un pochino delusa. Probabilmente i personaggi non erano molto azzeccati: il lord super perfetto che si redime e si innamora della ragazza di campagna non mi ha mai convinto, anche se la ragazza é la figlia di un duca, che si redime a sua volta. Insomma, forse gli altri due mi erano piaciuti un po' troppo e questo é semplicemente tanto normale.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND SOURCEBOOKS CASABLANCA FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: