venerdì, settembre 02, 2016

OUT NOW!

Venturi Part Two: Alien Romance (Crashlander)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First part was better, but it's my fault to love the background more than the love story....Anyway as usual Annie Nicholas is a good writer and I enjoy her.

La prima parte era meglio, ma come al solito é colpa mia che leggo un alien-romance per la parte di fantascienza....Comunque lei scrive bene e mi diverte sempre.


Dirty Little Lies

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

At the beginning I was really confused because, even if I read the previous books in this series, there were just too many names and people, then the story got to me and I'm a sucker for the damsel in distress, even if she is a strong one. Now I'm wondering if this is the last book or not.

All'inizio ero piuttosto persa in mezzo ai nomi, alle famiglie e ai personaggi che affollavano questo libro, poi sono stata catturata dalla storia e mi sono proprio persa per la storia di Grace, bambina abbandonata. Ora che peró i nodi sono arrivati al pettine, mi chiedo se questo sia l'ultimo libro della serie o meno.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: